Tomah Farmers Market
Join us for the Farmers Market
April 28, 2020
Memo: Tomah Farmers Market moved to Tomah Aquatic Center Parking Lot
To: Media and Tomah Farmers Market Vendors
The City of Tomah Parks and Recreation Department will allow registered Tomah Farmers Market Vendors to sell at the Tomah Aquatic Center Parking Lot (E. Clifton St/ Hwy 12) from May 2, 2020 to June 3, 2020 during the normal farmers market days and hours of the week. Wednesdays: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays: 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The following guidelines must be followed:
• Vendor booths must be staggered at least 6 feet apart.
• Vendors must provide hand sanitizer at their booths.
• Vendors must sanitize their hands frequently.
• Vendors cannot use table cloths to cover their booths.
• Vendors must sanitize surfaces/objects at their booths frequently.
• Customers are not allowed to touch or bag products. Vendors will serve customers only.
• Food samples will not be served.
• Food truck vendors are not permitted to sell.
• Food may not be consumed on site.
The Farmers Market will resume normal operations at Gillett Park (E. Holton St) on Saturday, June 6, 2020, unless otherwise notified.
To view most current updates, visit the City of Tomah’s website at www.tomahonline.com or contact the City of Tomah at (608) 374-7420, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tomah Parks and Recreation Department