Wetherby Cranberry Company
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry
Fresh cranberries and cranberry wine in season. Host to the annual public harvest day held the first Saturday in October. Watch cranberries being harvested on that day from 9 a.m. till Noon.
Group buses welcome for tours by appointment throughout the harvest time.
- cranberry wine
- cranberry marsh tours for bus groups
- fresh cranberry sales and shipping in season
- public harvest day first Saturday in October, 9am - noon
- Public Cranberry Blossom Day last Saturday in June, 9am - noon
Whom to Contact
- Nodji Van WychenPresident
Take County Highway EW north out of Warens, WI for 4 miles. Located on the right side of the road. Watch for the sign.