- Non-Profit & Service Organizations
Wisconsin Lioness Clubs are known for working closely in local communities on a wide variety of projects; which range from providing food to families in need to performing vision screening for young children. The Lioness Club is proud to support the efforts of its sponsors, the Lion's Club.
Annual events include, Lazy eye screening at local schools, the Breakfasts with Santa and the Easter Bunny, arranging preparing, and serving the pancake breakfast for the Remembering Jesse Race each June, serving the spaghetti dinner for Remembering Teresa Race each October, and providing quarterly dinners for the Community Table. Plus many other fun community events.
The Tomah Lioness Club is filled with volunteers who, with care and compassion, reach out and address the areas of need in our community.
Meetings are held every 3rd Thursday of the month @ P'zones, 202 Superior Avenue, Dinner at 6:00 PM, meeting at 7:00
If interested in joining please call Dee @ 608-343-2772
- Vision Screening at local pre-schools and day care centers
- Breakfast with Santa Claus & Breakfast with the Easter Bunny
- Supply volunteer workers and supplies for local fund raisers
- Rembering Jesse & Rembering Teresa race meals
- Donate to local charities and groups on an
Whom to Contact
- Kitty GnewikowPresidentP. O. Box 63Tomah, WI 54660
P'zones Pizza, 202 Superior Ave, Tomah WI-We meet in the small meeting room.