Tomah Area Chamber of Commerce
Tomah is the crossroads for West-Central Wisconsin offering Recreation & Convenience! Our location is midway between the Twin Cities and Milwaukee, where the state's interstate system, I-90 & I-94 connects. Our community website is sponsored by the Tomah Area Chamber of Commerce, Convention & Visitors Bureau, City of Tomah and Forward Tomah Development Incorporated. We hope you find our website and community intriguing, inviting, informative and a great place to plan your next trip in West-Central Wisconsin!
Come experience the culture and history that make our community an important link to the rich story of Wisconsin's past. You will discover the businesses, attractions, organizations and most importantly, the people, who make Tomah special.
- NETWORKING- Business After 5, Ambassadors, Golf Outing
- MARKETING- Ribbon Cuttings, Visitors Guide, Chatter Newsletter, Web-Based Referrals and Marketing
- EDUCATION- Lunch & Learn, Business & Breakfast, Legislative Luncheons
- COMMITTEES- Government Action, Economic Development, Membership Recruitment/Retention, Events/Fundraising
- $300 MILLION in ECONOMIC IMPACT- 310 Members-3000+ Employees-$206 Million Property Tax Base
One block east of Superior Avenue on the corner of LaCrosse Street and Kilbourn Avenue.