TACU Credit Union
- Credit Unions
- Financial Services
Tomah Area Credit Union is a full service financial institution located in north Tomah next to the Post Office. It is a non-profit organization formed, owned and operated by its members for the purpose of saving at higher rates and borrowing at lower rates.
Any person living or working in Monroe, Juneau, Jackson, Vernon, LaCrosse, or Adams counties and their families are eligible to join Tomah Area Credit Union. Organizations and businesses are also welcome to join.
- Savings Accounts & Share Certificates
- Checking Accounts w/Free Debit Card
- Mortgage Loans fixed or varible rates
- New & Used Vehicle, Boat, Motorcycle & ATV Loans
- Online Banking , Mobile Banking & E-Bill Pay
Whom to Contact
- John LaufenbergPresident
Located on the main street on Hwy 12 at 940 North Superior Ave south of the US Post Office