F & M Bank
- Banks & Loans
- Financial Services
Farmers and Merchants Bank was founded in 1911. It was determined that there was a need for financial services in the community, and in order to accommodate that need, a small bank was started, employing only 4 people. The Main Branch of F&M Bank still resides in its original location; however, it has more than tripled in size. F&M Bank now employs 52 people that work in multiple locations in the Tomah and Warrens area to better serve our community.
One thing that has not changed is the Bank's commitment to providing excellent products and outstanding service to the community. As part of this commitment, the Bank is continuously striving to offer cutting edge banking services to customers at competitive rates. At F&M Bank, we believe an important part of our mission is to give back to the communities we serve and help make the world a better place. This has been a belief of ours since day one, and now ''100 plus years later'' we continue making a difference in the lives of fellow community members through our donations and volunteer efforts. In fact, as part of our 100 year anniversary, we launched our ''Giving Back and Growing With Our Community'' program. We challenged ourselves to volunteer a total of 1200 hours in 2011. Not only did we meet our goal but we surpassed it by reaching nearly 2000 hours!
- Powerful Banking. Positively Different
- Competitive Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts with several different options to fit any lifestyle
- CDs, IRAs, Health Savings Accounts, CDARS, and so much more
- Commercial Lending Services include Business Deposit Accounts, Loan & Leasing Services, Cash Management and RDC
Whom to Contact
- Peter ReichardtPresident / CEOPhone: (608) 374-5510
Located on Superior Avenue, the main street through downtown Tomah.